Good Energy Healing
SPIRITUAL HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE
HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE - combines
the benefits of all other here offered therapies. I like to describe it
as a relaxing, therapeutic massage, which massages your soul and spirit
well. SPIRITUAL HEALING/
REIKI-MASSAGE places a lot of emphasis on the
quality of touch and making you feel
whole through plenty of whole-body, connecting strokes.
aims to be relaxing,
She is a deep
very thorough massage, yet designed to be non-painful, or to only
include 'good' pain. SPIRITUAL
HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE also
more targeted work on common problem areas like shoulders, back,
thighs etc. SPIRITUAL HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE is
most similar to Esalen Massage
- from what I have found through research and receiving myself.
Similarly to Esalen
it places a lot of emphasis on the quality of touch, trying to feel
what areas of your body need attention, listening to your body, through
my hands. In addition to this there is a strong element of
Spiritual Healing/ Reiki work,
mainly by working through the massagee's chakras front and back (90min
version only). My
hands scan and massage your body and may sometimes just stop to simply
let the healing energies flow. Some clients say, that, at times, it
feels, as if I am literally pulling stress and heavy energies out of
SPIRITUAL HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE finishes with a short Face + Head Massage.
SPIRITUAL HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE uses oil and a movable loin cloth. If you would rather wear underwear, I'll be happy to provide disposable slips (the kind you wear when getting a spray tan), or you can wear our own pair (if you don't mind them potentially getting a bit oily).I usually use a blend of Grapeseedoil and Apricotkernel Oil. I do stock Castor Oil too, so am happy to mix in Castor Oil for a Castor Oil Whole Body Massage (external application of Castor oil, as per Ayurvedic traditions or as promoted by Edward Casey). Please inform me before commencing, if you want me to do so.
SPIRITUAL HEALING/ REIKI-MASSAGE can be seen as a Deep Tissue Massage at times. It also includes Trigger Point work, where applicable. As with all my massages ultimate client comfort is what I strive for though, which means that you are in control - please feel free to communicate through out!
For a list of massage contra-indications, please see below!
I have written a blog post about the benefits of combining bodywork and energy work, which you can read here.
in my Therapy Room in W2 - Paddington - Central London, located conveniently between Maida Vale/ Little Venice and Bayswater, within easy reach of Notting Hill or Marble Arch
For Bookings or enquires please mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call my mobile: 0044 (0)79560 44277
List of Contra-Indications:
- Infectious skin disease (we are not talking verucas here or athletes foot, which can be worked around)
- A rash.
- An unhealed wound.
- Immediately after surgery.
- If you’re prone to blood clots.
- Cardio – vascular conditions ( heart conditions, hypotension, thrombosis, phlebitis) especially if not under control. Hypertension, if not controlled, requires medical referral
- It should never be performed directly over bruises.
- Inflamed or infected injuries.
- Areas of bleeding or heavy tissue damage.
- At the sites of recent fractures or sprains.
- Cancer patients immediately after chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Avoid massage over any known tumor.
- In any area with a recent surgical incision.
- Massage in the abdominal area for at least two hours after eating.
- Abdominal hernia.
- Abdominal massage should also be strictly avoided during the first three months of pregnancy, during this period, massage of the feet is also inadvisable.
- If you have a fever
- Medical Oedema
- Kidney infections
- Osteoporosis (I understand this only applies for 'strong' cases. I cannot be the judge on this, so if you have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, you will need your doctor to have told you weather you can receive massage!)
- Varicose Veins (not an exclusion, but generally varicose veins should not me massaged, so I'd have to omit massaging that area of a client's body)
It is understandable that you might be looking for TLC if suffering from any of the above conditions. If massage is contraindicated, I should be happy to offer Reiki/ Spiritual Healing, as this therapy does not have above restrictions (- see: www.goodenergyhealing.co.uk/about-healing.html )